This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Judge Page Six - & Random Wal-Mart photos

I'm behind because I got chapter four of Legacy of Ghosts rewritten today. Though in retrospect I may have to redo it again because I am thinking of rearranging the events. We'll see.

I also know I missed spiffy old things, ironic on retro week, huh?

Anyway, if you're unfamiliar with the graphic novel collab I am doing with J. Floyd King, you can go get filled in at http://www.joleenenaylor.com/#judge. It's a very cool project and I am, unfortunately, the slow one. Too many eggs in to many baskets...

page 6 finished

and if that's not enough goodness, here's some random photos from wal-mart the other day:

How you know the internet is taking over the world:

Proof the internet is taking over.....

V-Day?!? wtf?!?


Okay, I think this is a bit much. i don't know why, but ti just struck me as OVER merchandising...

This just seemed like going too far to me....

And this is what I want for Valentines Day. Everyone mail my hubby and tell him to buy them for me ;) (and a fuzzy red bear)

what I want :)

Oh, you'd need his address. damn.


Sing playing at the moment - "Never Too Late" - Three Days Grace (love this one!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!