This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Barbarian Princess Paper Doll

old stuff

It's that time of the week when I post some Spiffy Old Stuff, in other words, something you may not have seen before. If you've missed some of these, I have a pretty cool Table of Contents that lists them all.

I know, I'm a day late. Story of my life. But, I asked hubby what to use this week, and he said it was time for some...
artwork

It's another paper doll set (yeah, I was really into this for awhile, hence the paperdollgarden.5u.com website) Though this one is more on a Fantasy slant. I drew the ink version at my dad's back in 2006 while watching hacked together japanese anime (Why, oh why do we do that in America?).

Anyway it's colored on the PC and I redrew her weapons on the PC too. And yes, they may well be based off some things in Bud K. I'm just not a weapons designer!

This is under a creative commons license, you can print it up, use it in your own projects, do whatever you want with, just so long as you don't claim you drew it or sell it, LOL! Well, that is unless you're splitting the profit with me ;)

barbarian princess 1

4.gif

2.gif

6.gif

5.gif

3.gif

Wasn't that spiffy?



Fav song of the moment - "Acoustic Funeral" - HIM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!