This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mitchell's Cemetery Photos




photos

from Mitchell’s Campground Cemetery. Fun, fun!

Cute little church

mitchell's campground church

Hee-hee, yeah, I added the graffiti in PSP

fun with fake graffitti - layer mode - soft light - gradient glow 25 - creepy darken

1839 may make this the oldest one we’ve come across yet. And it was a complete accident!

mitchell campground cemetery

mitchell campground stone 2

mitchell campground stone 1

pile of stones

very cool tombstones 2

cracked

two

stack of stones

flowers filtered

two slabs

folded

big and small

eveining filters

And though it’s not a great shot, here you can see some of the standing water I mentioned in the video:

standing water

And a final close up. (I find the older I get and the worse my eyes get, the more I like close up shots. I need a Nikon with a macro lens!)

broken stone



And that will do it, there’s more pics in the flickr album, as usual: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pandora_6666/sets/72157623421299313/



Fun Link of the Day: Glenn Beck attacks YOU!
Okay, this is just really, really funny. Put your politics aside, and let it link to your facebook and you’ll get a real laugh. I swear. I was literally laughing out loud at this!

(in case link won’t work: http://beck.cnnbcvideo.com/?p=f2db5db9d6071ca0aa8e0b517c22c3d9&id=19316-5834080-R5k2oRx )



And now for the segment I like to call “Random Things from My Hard Drives”, please enjoy a….
video2


This is one of the hawks (it is a hawk, right?!?!) that I’ve been trying to get photos of for months. They hang out on the signs at the Bolivar exit off of 13. However, you can’t get anywhere near them. Well, something happened to this one’s wing, so not only did I get some shots (coming later), I also got a video because I will never, ever, ever get this close to it again.



Fav songs of the moment – “Careless Whisper” – Seether & “Katherine Wheel” – HIM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!