This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Random Spring Photos

Okay, so I’m not dead. Dad was down for a week, then hubby had a birthday and then… yeah. I’m behind. I am going to catch up soon or die trying though. I am determined. I am also going to read blogs tomorrow unless the universe explodes. (Look for an explosion about 5 pm central time).


I actually have a short story to use for one of these. Well, it’s not written yet, but I know what it is going to be. I could have done it, but alas I am trying to get this finished before the food is done cooking so I can have some dinner, and without an Amanuensis to type my dictated words, it ain’t happening. Truthfully I wouldn’t like one of those, though, coz I like to type. I like the fun clicky clacky noise it makes. It’s so cheerful it just makes me smile. And people think I’m weird….


Now that I, again, said nothing, here’s some pretty photos so you don’t feel completely cheated.



photos by you.


heart of an iris

bruised

focus

delicate

lush

very close

flowers n dead leaves close up

very close

super close


This was a dead bunch of flowers I found while walking the dog


very close

cool close


Hee-hee (no, not my dog)


mo mo in a hat


Can it be any more Red Neck than this?


does it get more redneck



The Father in Laws tool box for his pickup


lonnie's tool bx 1


I need some polarized glasses - this was the only one of these that came out - too much glare:


cute

pretty purple flowers

green



And proof I can hit a target


proof i can hit targets


And I’m outta here!





1 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the purple and greens in your pics! So vivid. The catfish sign, that is a normal occurrence in my neck of the woods . Will be getting your new ebook and dying to get a sneak peak of Legacy of Ghosts. I am such a Jorick fan. I love the fact that you didn't give away to much about his motives and history. So much more to explore in the following books! yeah.

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!