This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Photos from the Park



photos


These are from earlier in the month, at the ducky pond.

textures

Spiderman duck - lol

it's like spiderman duck

feather

Sunset version of the swan:

firey sunset swan

Night version (yeah, the moon should be rippled more - I know)

night swan

This wasn’t supposed to be this dark, but I like it and am kinda thinking wallpaper…

another accident - i did some enhancing here though

Squirrel

cute squirrel

I’m sure this is the entrance to a gnome’s home:

the entrance to a gnome's home




 



 

 

 

And last, but not least, can you see the face?

can you see the face


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!