This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Artwork: Teenage Recoil










I know you’re first instinct is to hit the stop button on the player, but humor me this one time. I almost never have music in the blogs, however it is integral to this one as the artwork you will be scrolling to in a moment is written “from” this song. Yeah, I like to do that. And yeah, I took all day off yesterday and did this because I felt like crap. And I won’t be around tomorrow coz I have to go dog sit (long story), but I should be back Tuesday.



*waits for cheering*



*hears chirping crickets*



Hmmmmm….



Okay, enough yack.



artwork




If you’re interested in some of my other song related art you can see them here:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/pandora_6666/sets/72157624271180182/


Song playing at the moment - “Blackbird” - Alter Bridge

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I like that. Great art work.

Joleene Naylor said...

Thanks! :D

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!