This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Heavenwards : Artwork



artwork


Okay, so I've been trying to get back to this picture since January, and tonight I finally decided I was going to finish it or else, so, after ignoring my email and blog reading list and a few other things, I got it done! yay!

This is erm... well, it's the Midnight Grace chick who has been known as Iosophina, Jo, Iry, Arafel and now Rain. I think we're going to stick with Arafel/Rain for her from now on, though. She's getting an identity crisis from being too many different people :p


heavenwards
 

based on a photo by K. Edward Mitchell
Model: ZMB

Thanks to them both!

View original photo here

I'm reasonably happy with it I that are already bugging me, but i won;t pass them on. If you're interested, there's plenty more art where this came from in my mySpace photo albums, or on my Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pandora_6666/collections/72157601586492281/



song playing at the moment: "Teenage Recoil" - Zeromancer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!