This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

More Random Photos



photos

I’ve been too busy the last week to get any new pics taken off or uploaded, but I think I already have some flower photos on Flickr that I haven’t used here. If not, then oh well :p

orange 2


bee closeup


close up


orange 1


sisters


white flowers




Song playing at the moment – “Teenage Recoil” – Zeromancer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!