This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Postcards from Bilbo - Volume 3



postcards from bilbo


Hello, my name is Bilbo the Amazing Pencil Guy. Jo’s still busy with her Dad’s visit, but I’m dying to share my latest postcards, so I’m not waiting for her. In case you don’t know, I hitched a ride in a package so that I could find adventure and excitement. And boy, have I had plenty of that! But, I miss my old friends back home, so I want to keep in touch with them…



June 13th

postcard11

Hello! How are you? Today was quite warm, so my new friends and I took a dip to stay cool. Everything was great until these birds attacked us! they acted like they owned the place - as if! Bad, bad birds! No one was hurt, though.

Will send more later,
bilbo



June 15th

postcard12

We took a driving tour of the great city of Bolivar today. it seems quite big to me. Though apparently it is not pronounced Bowl-i-var (like the name of the person it is "supposedly" named after) instead it is Bawl-o-ver. These foreigners sure are weird, huh?

your friend,
Bilbo



June 17th

postcard13

I got to go to a "cruise in" tonight. I didn't know what it was, so I was surprised to find out it's where a bunch of shiny old cars drive to Sonic and park. People eat free ice cream, then they talk, get back in their shiny car and leave. My favorite car was the shiny red impala. Red's a very nice color.

hope all is well with you!
bilbo



June 18th

postcard14

I had quite a day today! Someone online said we should try white water rafting, so when I mentioned it to Yan, he was very excited and said he knew just the place. Man, oh man, I'm never doing that again! We tipped the raft and I ended up washed away! Luckily, this grating caught me, and as soon as I got untangled from all the dead leaves I was fine. But it was harrowing!

Hope you're doing better than me! Your friend,
Bilbo



June 20th

postcard15

Hello! Boy, am I tired! We had a night out on the town last night, and I am still feeling fuzzy. You'd be surprised how much night life there is around here; crickets, cats, grasshoppers, and these weird little beetles... Anyway, hope you are well. Say hi to the family!

Your friend,
Bilbo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!