This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spiffy Old Stuff: July 4th, 2007

old stuff


It’s that time of the week when I entertain everyone with some Spiffy Old Stuff – aka, something you may have never seen before. In case you’ve missed previous entries, I have a cool Table of Contents.

This week, it’s time for some…
photos


Please enjoy some randomness from July 4th, 2007.



Looking up an electrical pole

pole.jpg


Roman candle:

red streaks.jpg


Bottle rockets

pretty.jpg


This bug is just scary

giant scary bug.jpg


A mediocre moon shot

moon 3.jpg


Me, younger and thinner

me.jpg


My Chucky

strange  chucky 6b.jpg


Ghostly me:

ghostly jo.jpg


Chucky Again

strange chucky 10.jpg


A cute froggy

froggy good.jpg


A very small froggy

froggy on charles.jpg


And that’s all for now. Wasn’t that spiffy?

Btw, I want to mention that my book cover will be up for voting on the New Covey Awards, starting July first. I will irritate everyone for votes when the time comes. You’ve been warned.



Song Going Through My Head – “Farewell Angelina”- Bob Dylan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!