This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

More Cover Art


artwork


More Cover Art to share with you :)

sands

(though you can't see it very well, the pic underneath the blood is of a toppled statuette in the Slagle cemetery a few years ago.)

the social function of the poster

(A random brick wall, and obviously I added the poster in. I really like the way this one came out)


I always love the ones I get to design myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!