This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

More Random Photos



photos

birthday cake


I don’t like this as much as I thought I would:

ghostly trees


This is a bad photo, but does anyone know what this bug is?

this is a bad photo, but i really want to know what this bug is


Hollyhocks:

in the middle

holding water

someone stop me or my whole stream will be hollyhocks

i love this color

water drops


I’ve been trying to get a good pic of this damn plant all month. Finally!

from asphalt


Oil and water

without the gradient


Some other kind of bug and a Chicory(sp) flower

some kind of bug


Can you find the ant?

can you find the ant



And last, but not least, can you see what’s wrong with this?

can you see what's wrong here



*hint* the ingredients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!