This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Couple More Book Covers

Two new book covers to share. This has been a busy summer! I have two more waiting approval by their authors, one that's half done, two in sketch and two I need to start on. Whew! No wonder I can;t get anything else done ;)


Legacy Of A Stone Heart

I made this 100% on the PC in Paint Shop Pro, using eyecandy textures for the rock (Those plugins were the best $200 I ever spent!) The barbed wire I did by hand, using the general principle from this tutorial :

http://www.flash-game-design.com/tutorials/bwText-photoshop-tutoriall.html



owners manual for injury prevention

The image of the sign is not mine. the author purchased it, though I don't know where from. The sample image he sent first had iPhoto across it (No, not iStockPhoto, just iPhoto). So, credit to iPhoto, I guess....

Hopefully have some more to post soon.

2 comments:

Sharon S. said...

I really like the stone heart one! Great job on the wire .

Joleene Naylor said...

Thanks! I was unreasonably proud of it *hee-hee*

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!