This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cover Art: Round 2

I know, it's starting to look like this is all I do - but it is all I've done the last week, aside from a visit to the inlaws, a fish fry with hubby's CNA class and being sick. I have one three covers left to start and one to paint.... and then i will be caught up! yay!



Janus' Limbo

(hee-hee, those are my eyes, actually, because i know I won't sue myself later! had to colorize the rose as it was a pink one, but all in all a pretty easy one)



(I just love this guy! he lets me do whatever I want - it's so fun!)

Gioco a somma zero

(blood, need I say more?


This was the original design;

friendship - when it's easy and when it's not

(photo copyright Dmitriy Shironoso | Dreamstime.com - I did not purchase the license, as the design was rejected.)

they wanted this instead:

friendship - when it's easy and when it's not 2



And last, but not least, my new favorite cover:


last of the ninth

I am taking tomorrow off from covers to try to catch up on several things I need to do....

2 comments:

Sharon S. said...

oooh, the Last of the Ninth is pretty awesome! Love the font on the bloody book . Be careful today, Friday 13 and all. I woke up to a flat tire and I found it as I was heading out to take my teenage to last day of drivers Ed. Oh, the drama.

Joleene Naylor said...

A flat tire and the last day of driver's ed all on the Friday the 13th!?!?! Yeah, if that's not an omen......

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!