This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Friday, August 27, 2010

A silly poem

poetry


Originally written for Blogophila

The Twilight Zone Piece

You’re driving me crazy
What did I do?


N-O-T-H-I-N-G

Now I’m dancing with tears in my eyes
Ignoring the reaction from the crazy glue

C-R-A-Z-Y

You filled my shoes full
And now I have a rash

I-T-C-H-Y

Just because I time traveled
Into the century before last

T-W-O H-U-N-D-R-E-D

And hooked up with your great-great-
What’s-it-to-you?

G-R-A-N-D-F-A-T-H-E-R?

You know it wasn’t really cheating, baby,
Coz he reminded me of you.

G-E-N-E-T-I-C-S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!