This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Jonathan and his Inner Zombie Converse....

Okay, maybe it's not his inner zombie, but that's only because it's too busy eating brains to do much talking.

Inner Workaholic:
What are you talking about? Why aren't we working on the webcomic?

Me:
Because I was going to post this the other day-

Inner
Procrastinator:
Yeah, we got distracted. Remember YouTube?

Inner Workaholic: Oh, yeah. All right, it's posted, let's get to work.

Me:
No it's not. I haven't given anyone the link yet.

Inner HTML Ninja:
LINK

Me:
What's that going to do? Why would someone click on the word "link"? It needs an intro.

Inner Gushing Person: you should all check out Jonatha's super cool pimp blog. And I'm not just saying that because he pimped me, but because it's really cool. It's so cool, and funny, that I ripped him off.

Inner HTML Ninja:
Check it out

Inner Blonde:
What? Like, how did we rip him off?

Me: this whole "conversation with the multiple personalities" thing. He did that first. In that really funny blog.

Inner Blonde:
Oh! tee-hee!

Inner Workaholic:
Good. Comic time.

Me:
But wait! I have a couple of thank yous, first.

Inner Gushing Person:
That's my department, thank you very much. Don't make me contact the union.

Me:
Union?

Everyone
*ignores me*

Inner Gushing Person:
Yes, a super special thank you to Sharon for her fantastic review - she's like the book review ninja! Moves so fast you don't even know she's been ;)

Inner HTML Ninja:
LINK

Me:
Um, there was already a link there...

Inner Gushing Person: I'm not done yet! Also, a thank you to Cherie for her awesome email the other day! (She was one of the poets that won a copy of Shades of Gray in the CPC Sharonlee Poetry Contest last August.)

Me:
I remember that. There were a lot of good poems.

Inner Cry Baby:
Yeah, we didn't win *sob* Not like that Bonnie who won 2!

Me:
Yes we did. We won popular vote.

Inner Workaholic: Okay, now you're just stalling. Get to work already!!

Me:
okay! Okay! Yeesh! It's sad when you get bossed around by imaginary personalities.

Inner Boss:
Hey! Who's bossin' who? That's my job! Do I need to contact the union again...

Me:
*runs away*

(If you read Jonathan's blog, this makes a lot more sense! ;) )


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!