This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Even More Book Covers

It's been a busy month!

LOVE PHOTOGRAPHED

(the background is actually a texture I use for manga work usually, overlayed with some flowers photos I took last spring and the couple comes from Stanislav Popov

BLOOMS BETWEEN DEATH AND REINCARNATION

Some more pink flowers from the same month as the ones above. Hee-hee.

new full cover - gradient w stripe

(no yellow stripe on the final. It's just there to show where the spine is)


INSATIABLE LOVE - 3

(The photo is actually from the zoo in Arizona - I 'shopped out a couple of birds that were in the way ;) )


MORNING GLORY vs 2

(Another Arizona picture on the bottom - though this one was a sunset - and the wild rose I took this summer. had fun playing with curves and levels and such to get this look. Kind of feels "California" to me for some reason.)


siddhartha guatama vs 3

(Actually an image of a pine tree at the ducky pond that I warped all to heck!)


pleasure of rustics

(Just a pretty raindrop on leaves photo. I have a ton of those.)

Deadly Mysteries

And had to draw this one, obviously. I looked up a tutorial for making hair and needless to say the end result was not at all as good as the tutorial's examples. Ah well.

Working on four more right now, hopefully will have them done by the end of the month. it's been busy, busy, busy!


Fav song of the moment - "Fairytale Gone Bad" - Sunrise Avenue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!