This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Another Batch of Book Covers

artwork

Sometimes I feel like this is all I post. I have two more I am working on and after those I am taking a break through Christmas - unless it's for Jerry or is something super amazing I can't pass up. I need to get caught up on some things!

template

The author provided all the images except for the studly hunk who happens to be... my husband! Ha! I used an image of him when he was 21. I need to scan off all my old photos someday...  I think this needed something more, but that's me.

shades of plaid full cover

This is for my good friend - and partner in all things silly - Jonathan. You can check out his website at http://JisSilly.com for info on the fun, upcoming book. I will do more on it later when it's available to purchase.

advertising for love vs 1



you and none other vs 2

 There was another version of this that I liked better, but I know that as a thumbnail it wouldn't have worked well because the title didn't show up. Still, I loved the white with a splash of color:

you and none other. white

see?

precious you

This one also had an alternate that I liked better, but it's not up to me, it's up to the author.

precious you vs 2

and now...

don't murder maria

The fire image is mine - I believe it's steal wool burning, but it might be our bbq. I had to create the jitter font effect manually, but I liked it. it's a time travel piece, so I wanted it to look "echoey".

And last I have a bit I did for a cover, but I haven;t heard back from the author, so I dunno. if I don;t soon I may use this elsewhere because I really like it:

TEMPLATE

And that's it. I am outta here ;)

Song going through my head - "If I Could be Like That" - Three Doors Down

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!