This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Giveaway from Faithfully Feminine

so, I'm almost too late, but I like o slide in at the last minute. there's a giveaway going on at the Faithfully Feminine blog.You can click the spiffy button below for the details:

blogger

As part of the contest, I have to answer some questions, so here goes:

1: Why do you blog?
I blog because I enjoy it. I started out blogging to a circle of friends, and that's still how I look at it.



2: What is your favorite meal?
Pot stickers and fried rice.

3: Name one thing you like about my blog.
It looks so pretty!

4: Name one thing you dislike about my blog.
The header is a little large....


5: What is your favorite book?

That's a tough one. One of my Favorites books is My Sweet Audrina by VC Andrews. Another is the Complete Edgar Allen Poe.

6: What is your favorite song?
Wicked Game by HIM

7: MP3 or iPod?
MP3

8: TV or Movie?
Movie. There's not much on TV. In fact, we don;t even GET TV. We don't have satelite or cable, and wenever got around to buying a digital box. I guess that makes us wierd. We have Netflix, though.

9: Ice cream or Cookies?
Ice cream.

10: Action or Romance?
Action with a side of Romance ;)

Don't forget to enter - if you're fast! The prize is a makeover by My Design Girl. I'm all for a blog makeover, and she does beautiful stuff!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!