This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Friday, March 18, 2011

More Book Covers

First, you might notice something really cool - look over there to the right. See the cool "subscribe via email" button? Yeah, now you can get emails whenever I post here.

I have been busy the last couple of days catching up on various things, like updating my website and uploading photos to flickr and I spent a dya organizing my flickr folders, and... lots of boring stuff like that. Then, I had some down time as the desktop PC had a bad hard drive, but after 24 hours of cloning (yes, it took THAT long!) all the data has been copied to a brand new 2 terabyte hard drive and is all safe and sound. Yay!

I posted a blog full of winter pictures on wordpress: - http://ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/winter-photos-blogophilia-3-4/ - for the sake of not repeating content, I am going to bore you with some... that's right, more book covers! yay! I'm working on a couple now that I am really excited about, but they are under wraps until they are approved ;)


while in the dark

The image is by Desy Pistonami | Dreamstime. com - she has an awesome set, I love her style!

sketch vs 2

And I drew this one :)

Pens write what Hearts Feel

photo credit: 350jb | Dreamstime. com

the dying light

photo by me:
www.flickr.com/photos/pandora_6666/3802753469/

silhouette drawn by me ;)

4go 2 DumDumLand

Artwork by me, again

markan throne w texture

And again...

dance of the ducks

This one you need to view full size so you can read his blurbs - seriously, I love them!


There's four others, but this is long enough for now!

5 comments:

Sharon S. said...

Dance of the Ducks, heehee. I really love the first one. Lot of emotion in such a simple picture :)

Joleene Naylor said...

@Sharon S.
Isn't that just too funny? i really want to read that one!

I know! All of her work is pretty good! I need to see if she's got a website somewhere...

Desy said...

Hi! I found the blog for a case :)
I really appreciate the credit, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my book - you did such a great job thanks Rani

Joleene Naylor said...

@Anonymous

You're welcome! It was a fun cover to do! :D It;s one of my favorites, in fact!

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!