This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sam Havens Book Signing - Houston Texas

You Are Invited to a Book Signing of Farr Point



9780982884744_cov


a New Novel by
Sam Havens

"I enjoyed the read so much I simply didn't want to put it down."

"From the moment you start reading, the story pulls you in."

"This was a slice-of-life from a period before my time - the 1950's - and I totally enjoyed it."

Sunday, April 17, 2:00 to 4:00 PM

Brazos Bookstore
2421 Bissonet
Houston, TX 77005

Located in Bissonnet Village Center, near Rice Village,
 just south of 59 on Bissonnet between Kirby and Greenbriar. 
(The salmon-colored building with green signs
on the south side of the street.)
Additional parking is across the street behind Shoe Savers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!