This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Book Covers

Joy, huh?

Take me to Fantasyland

image by Sureshr | Dreamstime. com

Hym & Hur

earth image by NASA silhouette from photo by Photographerlondon & Dreamstime. com

The Mizzouri Kid

image by Jim Parkin | Dreamstime. com

From riches to rags

photo from Lars Christensen @ Dreamstime. com

the clog skates

art by me

1 comments:

Barbara Fisher March House Books said...

I love the Fantasyland cover and would have to pick it up if I saw it in a bookshop.

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!