This is a culmination of my too many interests. It's is an in-between place. It's more focused than my Myspace blog, but less so than my author blog. Here you can find artwork, photography, writing, poetry, book covers, manga and pointless videos. All of these things mesh together to become a reflection of their creator in an in-between place colored like shadows and flavored like frappuccinos and chocolate. It's one heck of a world.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

TTTC - Chapter 8

What is the TTTC? It's a webcomic written by Jonathan Harvey and illustrated by me. we add a page every week, so be on the lookout. Why not visit http://TerribleTurtles.com and subscribe?

 It's time to start a new chapter...

cover

1

Click the images above for full sized turtley-goodness!

3 comments:

Barbara Fisher March House Books said...

What an amazing blog! I Found you via Triber.

Sharon's Sunlit Memories said...

I think your blog is so striking and original that I decided to include it in the book tag I am participating in. (I was tagged by Barbara who commented before me.) You can get more info at http://sharonssunlitmemories.blogspot.com/ I'm not sure if it is the sort of thing that you are interested in doing - but I would like to read your answers! Even if you don't decide to participate I thought the link to your blog from mine might also encourage some new visitors to your site - Sharon

Barbara K said...

I'm so very glad to find your blogs again. You're so very talented. Lots to catch up with here. Always brilliant. ~barb k~

Post a Comment

Typie, typie here!